Is there something wrong with this promix?

• Thread starter Dabward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Did you do 70% cocoloco + 30% promix? if so they should be fine. Someone else can give better advice, so I watch on. Keep your head up,SS

Dummy buds

Dummy buds

I've never had one of those meters work correctly. Lifting the pot is best, your problem looks to be a little dry and possibly the light is a little to bright or close for that young plant.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
I've never had one of those meters work correctly. Lifting the pot is best, your problem looks to be a little dry and possibly the light is a little to bright or close for that young plant.
Maybe for pH They are not great but I don’t think I used mine properly and I have seen some people getting results for pH, not sure the accuracy on it but they depended on them to grow plants. For moisture they are really accurate/consistent and for pots that can’t be lifted, are a decent option.

For light is where they really shine, I like to take mine out on the hottest of days and cover and uncover the light sensor just to watch the needle whip around.

H

hawkman

Hate to be a "spoil sport" throw a way those meters - (money grabbers) to check for watering use your finger ( dry up-to second nuckel - OK) also as mentoned the feel of your pots (heavy or light due to amount of water in them) some are heavy drinkers some not just like feeding them some are heavy eaters and some not) just keep it simple Indoor growers tend to over-do things - myself included - experience is the only answer

Dabward

Dabward

Hate to be a "spoil sport" throw a way those meters - (money grabbers) to check for watering use your finger ( dry up-to second nuckel - OK) also as mentoned the feel of your pots (heavy or light due to amount of water in them) some are heavy drinkers some not just like feeding them some are heavy eaters and some not) just keep it simple Indoor growers tend to over-do things - myself included - experience is the only answer
Not sure how either of those methods will help at this point. In a 10 gal air pot.with 1/4 -1/2 inch of garden sand on top. Lifting this sucka isn't an option and the knuckle test is less then affective. With the sand on top. Ive just been watching both the water meter and the leaves and trying to listen to the plant more than anything today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom