Is this a bedtime I'm tired look?

• Thread starter Tylerjones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tylerjones

Tylerjones

Hey guys! I'm wondering if this droopy means the plant has had an exhausting day and when they are tired they drop? I've seen them do this a few times, usually not this droopy. Are they super tired? This picture was taking at 17 hours of light, 1 hour before they cut off. 18/6⁷
Is this a bedtime im tired look

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome. Starting to look like they are thirsty. Soil looks dry. Are you feeding them yet? If so, ppm in and out? pH going in and out? Also what kind of light? Temps and humidity? We may be able to assist further with a bit more information. Happy grows.
Burnz

Tylerjones

Tylerjones

I'm not sure of the parts per million, I water them every other day, I watered after the picture was taken, the ph is 6.7 in fox farm ocean blend,temp 77°f, humidity 56, they are normally sprouting high, I've seen the do this, then the next day they look happy again.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I'm not sure of the parts per million, I water them every other day, I watered after the picture was taken, the ph is 6.7 in fox farm ocean blend,temp 77°f, humidity 56, they are normally sprouting high, I've seen the do this, then the next day they look happy again.
Just keep an eye on them. And try and invest in a ec tds meter so you know exactly how much your feeding your plants. Looks good

Top Bottom