Is This A Calcium Deficiency?

• Thread starter No Ramp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
No Ramp

No Ramp

Is this a calcium deficiency
Is this a calcium deficiency 2

Been noticing a few leaves that look like this on her, first the spots followed by the yellowing.
Was wondering if this was something that could be treated by adding some Cal/mag to the water?

Homesteader

Homesteader

Top dress and water in some gypsum to fix the cal. The sulfate will bring out the flavors as well.

No Ramp

No Ramp

Plant is looking really healthy otherwise @No Ramp. She your only one?
Thanks and yes
She's a Dr Blaze UK Cheese, that I started during the last month of two different mephisto strains (Auto Blues and Toofless Alien) I was running.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
calcium deficiency effects the top of the plant bro.generally your upper leaves distort,twist,or you're leaves will literally fishook.I'm talking stray 90° on the last inch of the leaf!
what's your ppm at? I think you just need to up the feed a bit..your plant is at the apex of its food consumption at the moment.

No Ramp

No Ramp

calcium deficiency effects the top of the plant bro.generally your upper leaves distort,twist,or you're leaves will literally fishook.I'm talking stray 90° on the last inch of the leaf!
what's your ppm at? I think you just need to up the feed a bit..your plant is at the apex of its food consumption at the moment.
Thanks

Homesteader

Homesteader

I think it's Calcium as long as the leaves affected are getting hit with light. The twisting sounds like a pH/? stress not calcium. Ive never seen that at least, not to say it's wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom