Is This A Deficiency Or A Trait?

• Thread starter firesmoken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
firesmoken

firesmoken

Its a clone of banana kush from a friend , so i dont know if it is really banana kush.

Is this a deficiency or a trait
showmegreen

showmegreen

I'd hafa see more better pics. Also more details. Media, lightin, Nutes, etc. By the looks of the other leaf tips ya might be heavy on potassium
abit. IDK better ask @Seamaiden Or one of the other Super Geniuses round har. Oh Sea!??...

firesmoken

firesmoken

Ok ill take some better pics when i go in there in a few minutes. And grow medium is foxfarm ocean forest. Lighting i have 400 watt hps. Nutes, i have been using aerated compost teas. Some of the ingredients for the tea are worm castings, alaskan humus, wild buffalo compost, non sulphured blackstrap molasses, liquid fish, liquid seaweed, bat guano and seabird guano and cpl other things. I dont always combine all the ingredients every time. Sometimes it will castings, compost, humus, molasses and liquid fish . or ill replace the fish with liquid seaweed the next time , depending on the stage .

showmegreen

showmegreen

Wow some of y'all put a lot I shit in yer soil. I'm not doggin no one either. Looks like tasty buds to me. I must retract my previous statement about potassium. I rule out burn too. Just half of the single leaf? It's weird ta me. Another maybe important question. How far ya inta flower? Almost close ta done aren't ya? I know excess nitrogen also weirds them girls out when they flowerin. I can't throw a dart at it cause I'm in tha dark.

firesmoken

firesmoken

Yes .... They are almost done , its day 54 of flower. Ill prolly let her go another 10-14 days. It definitely looks and smells tasty, its my first time growing this strain. Got it from a buddy who said it was banana kush.

firesmoken

firesmoken

The reason i asked if it might be a trait is, because i sent him a pic of it just to show him how good it was looking cause he gave me the clone.... And he seen the curl and discoloration in the blade and he said it did the same thing to him

showmegreen

showmegreen

Awe Hell ol boy! Yer good then. I wouldn't give them Purdy ladies nothin but H2O. Fer real. They got enough food ta last tha duration. He'll ya probly could save the runnoft fer yer own brand of fertilizer Fer next grow lol. Good green and good highs bro!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The reason i asked if it might be a trait is, because i sent him a pic of it just to show him how good it was looking cause he gave me the clone.... And he seen the curl and discoloration in the blade and he said it did the same thing to him
Some say it may be a mosaic virus, others say it may be a 'sport' or other variation. Some who say mosaic virus (latent?) also say that increasing "cal mag" helps that trait disappear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom