Is This A Fire Hazard ?

• Thread starter Sm0k3Y
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.X

Mr.X

You might want to get a flip box, run two flower rooms @3k each and keep clones and veg under t8's these work great for veg you can use four 4ft fluorescents and light up a 4×8 ft area extremely well. If decide to go 220v don't go over 50ft and use 10 gauge wire

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

I'm going to ask this because nobody else has...are you sure you want to grow in an apartment if it's not stealth? Don't they come in every few months for an inspection?

dirk d

dirk d

ya apartments are made for grow ops. why would you even ask that johnnyrotten?? lol

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Just a heads up.
A single vortex 6'' is not quite enough airflow for a dr240 with 2k in lights. It will be 90*f+ in that tent. Best of luck.
Peace

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

ya apartments are made for grow ops. why would you even ask that johnnyrotten?? lol
I remember when I lived in an apartment, there would be inspections for everything all the time or maintenance...renting and growing aren't a good combo as it but running 8 lights in an apartment? In my opinion (and I realize that opinions are like assholes, everybodies got one) it's a recipe for disaster...I rented houses for years and didn't see the landlord once...

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

This is an ill thread. What happened man? Did you end up with a veg room?

soserthc1

soserthc1

This is an ill thread. What happened man? Did you end up with a veg room?
Allow me to tell you what happened
He got busted growing in an apartment....... Sike
......the dude hasn't posted since the day after he made this thread on Dec 21 , 2014 ........whew

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Allow me to tell you what happened
He got busted growing in an apartment....... Sike
......the dude hasn't posted since the day after he made this thread on Dec 21 , 2014 ........whew

Oh. Well fuck now im totally tortured. Must. Find. Better. Thread.... Ooo whats this? -click-

Top Bottom