Is this a girl?

• Thread starter pickled cricket
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pickled cricket

Havent posted any but want some input. Is this a female?

Is this a girl
P

pickled cricket

Thanks! From everything I have read I was pretty sure but this is my first attempt. Got lucky! No males thus far. Havent been this excited for quite some time!
Thanks GS!

G

goleboy

Looks like a bitch! Congrats! ....keep an eye out for any penis' that may tryn get some sloppy seconds. If your new to growing google hermaphrodite marijuana and youll get a nice pic of some " dick " weed I bet ;-)

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

She's a Lady!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIfxBthfFkg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

JAWS

JAWS

hey PICKLE:animbong:
indeed a female and i might add thats a pretty good pic to boot...
nice shot:bong2:

P

pickled cricket

Thanks Goleboy and Jaws. Yes I had to turn the fan off and get really close! The smell was overwelming! in a good way! I have four of these little girls and more that will be ready for 12/12 in about three weeks. Before I ever started this project I read everything I could on this site and youtube. Im Very Excited! SO my next question is: How long to finish these girls out? I dont know the strain as these were bag seeds.
Thaks Smokey for the great Tom Jones tune!

P

pickled cricket

Thanks All, So are the males or hermies good for anything?

P

pickled cricket

Cool! I now have six confirmed females since the first post. Cant figure out why I didnt start doing this shit years ago.

B

bastard_x

yup! see the little white hairs out of the pistils, thats your sign. males have no white hairs. But it still could put out a couple male flowers depending on the genetics and enviroment so keep a close watch.

Top Bottom