Is this a healthy plant ?

• Thread starter Komonsense
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Komonsense

Is this a healthy plant
Is this a healthy plant 2
Just wondering if this plant is considered healthy ?? It’s a month old, seems to be a little bit droopy today more than normal and the node growth is covered by some fan leaves, should I defoliate to get them more light is my plant healthy enough for that ? Just wanted any advice inputs or thought on the health of my girl. Thanks

Is this a healthy plant 3
Npk420

Npk420

I ain't no expert by no means but a shit in the dark could over watering be a possibility? I say this cause the stem and leave got a droop and in between the veins on the leaves look swollen with water like I did I ain't the experts in this site but it's my guess

K

Komonsense

I ain't no expert by no means but a shit in the dark could over watering be a possibility? I say this cause the stem and leave got a droop and in between the veins on the leaves look swollen with water like I did I ain't the experts in this site but it's my guess
It’s possible I thought I had the watering timing down well enough it was once every 3 days now it’s been one watering every 2 days I just feel the pot till it’s light and check about an inch down in the medium till that’s dry and that’s when I water but for all I know I should be letting it dry a bit more I’ve never let it dry to the point where the plant reacts to under watering to see excactly how long it’ll go

K

Komonsense

It’s possible I thought I had the watering timing down well enough it was once every 3 days now it’s been one watering every 2 days I just feel the pot till it’s light and check about an inch down in the medium till that’s dry and that’s when I water but for all I know I should be letting it dry a bit more I’ve never let it dry to the point where the plant reacts to under watering to see excactly how long it’ll go
Also my plant droops before light out which is normal and always perks up when lights come on but for some reason today it didn’t perk up very much like it normally does

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

Just wondering if this plant is considered healthy ?? It’s a month old, seems to be a little bit droopy today more than normal and the node growth is covered by some fan leaves, should I defoliate to get them more light is my plant healthy enough for that ? Just wanted any advice inputs or thought on the health of my girl. Thanks
They look basically healthy, but possibly over watered. For a month old, they might be a little slow.

WAY too soon to defoliate, but you might top now. Then wait for 1 or 2 more nodes to come out and top again. 1 or 2 more and a final top. Now you should have 8 good branches coming up instead of one. After recovering from topping, you might well defoliate then.

K

Komonsense

They look basically healthy, but possibly over watered. For a month old, they might be a little slow.

WAY too soon to defoliate, but you might top now. Then wait for 1 or 2 more nodes to come out and top again. 1 or 2 more and a final top. Now you should have 8 good branches coming up instead of one. After recovering from topping, you might well defoliate then.
I forgot to mention I’m going to be taking clones off this plant so should I still top ?? And a little slow for a month sounds right that’s what I was assuming because I had a little issue when it first sprouted which seemed to delay the plant a couple days maybe even a week. Thanks for the input !

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

I forgot to mention I’m going to be taking clones off this plant so should I still top ?? And a little slow for a month sounds right that’s what I was assuming because I had a little issue when it first sprouted which seemed to delay the plant a couple days maybe even a week. Thanks for the input !
Can't say at all. Never done clones, but I imagine it would make a difference. But for just growing to flower, I would crop and and let it grow a few times to flatten and spread the canopy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom