Is this a hermie??

• Thread starter 32AveFetty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
32AveFetty

32AveFetty

Today is week 2 of flower. Today while me and my wife were watering she notice a bunch of tiny little balls growing the stalk where the branches are. Only certain branches have them. I was just wondering if it was normal growth or do we have a hermie??
Is this a hermie

thehighguy

thehighguy

can you get a closer picture that clear? from this picture it looks like its got a couple male flower clusters under the female ones at the node regions, but im not 100% sure. sometimes female flowers dont expose the pistol as soon as they appear, i would move it out of your grow room and then proceed to gently squeeze the pods in question, once they open up you can tell for certain.

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

Hey mate I’ve seen this happen to my plant, I pulled them off and fixed my problem (light leak causing herm from power strip led) eventually started growing normally but each new calynx looked strangely like pollen sack

Best to completely isolate this one I think..

32AveFetty

32AveFetty

I just threw her out... She had those little balls ALL OVER her. At all the budsites and some of them were directly under the buds. Would have been really difficult to cut all the balls off and not miss one. I already have a plant on week 8 and didn’t wanna ruin that one.

Top Bottom