is this a mail?!!?

• Thread starter sarahinhalin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sarahinhalin

high

i hav ben growin this plant 4 like 9 weeks i think lol. is it a male or a female???

http://i39.invalid.com/24ecsd2.jpg

my friend says that u cant smoke males is this true??

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Its not mail its a male... Please spend some time reading and you will learn alot. Every thing you need is rite here..

S

SweetIslandFunk

legit. so a little more reading before your next go at it.
you might as well kill that male I dont see how you would have a use for it

G

G.F. Greens

spend sometime around here reading a little, hit the thcbay grab a pack of beans hell i think there is still some cali connection beans left which is rare to be still sitting there and you'll be better off than a lot of us had it when we started. good luck and hope to see a thread sometime.

GFG

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
It's a mail all right! haha Just poking some fun. You can smoke males, but I don't think you would enjoy it much or get high. Looks like it's back to the drawing board, but your learning, so on the positive side your one step closer to your dream garden! Keep your chin up and like the peeps up above said...start reading! If you need some seeds you came to the right place. Best wishes!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm not sure whats so funny but it's a male for sure which you already know now. Can't get any enjoyment out of smoking. Pull it and start over. This exact thing happend to me 12 years ago....don't sweat it Bro!

P

pure arghan

your doning ok

high

i hav ben growin this plant 4 like 9 weeks i think lol. is it a male or a female???

http://i39.invalid.com/24ecsd2.jpg

my friend says that u cant smoke males is this true??

it is a male but the fact you,v got it to where it is, is a good thing but you want to get rid of it or it will polanit your females, not good for your bud will make seeds insead of good bud. when you get them down and out, but before you want to re plant you will need to wash down the ground around your full area with some bleach and water you want your water to have only one part bleach to six part water, in orther words 1 letter of blech to 6 letters of water, this will not afect the plants but will kill all the polen that that male has speaerd around your garden? good luck with the grow, keep the chin up your doing good just got wrong seed, it happens to us all and is the only way to learn, good luck

S

sarahinhalin

u guys are so nice thanks :) muich better than that other site

Latest posts

Top Bottom