Is this a male plant?

• Thread starter ITSMYFIRSTTIME
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ITSMYFIRSTTIME

This is my second time growing a plant and the first was also a male. I'm not 100% sure this is a male, but would like a second opinion before I destroy him!

Is this a male plant
Is this a male plant 2
I

ITSMYFIRSTTIME

Thank you guys, im getting so tired of male plants! I'm going to delete this thread so I don't waste anyone else's time. Thank you again

R

ritoMox

This is my second time growing a plant and the first was also a male. I'm not 100% sure this is a male, but would like a second opinion before I destroy him!
Have you considered purchasing feminized seed so you can avoid males?

CrazyColas

CrazyColas

You betcha I have. Was hoping against hope (I guess) this clone from last year’s single plant harvest (a herm) would yield a female.

Klosetkannabis

Klosetkannabis

Thanks I appreciate it what about this one too it looks like it to me but I'm not 100% sure

ninjadip

ninjadip

Have you considered purchasing feminized seed so you can avoid males?
Yeah feminized seeds are great, I got 5 feminized black domina through ILGM which sourced it to Crop King Seeds. 5/5 germinated, 4/5 sprouted, and the best thing, 4/5 are female.

Now all my clones are female even without having to wait to see what sex the plant is before cloning.

Sorry about your luck, if that was my luck I would get my plants from a different source.

Top Bottom