is this a male plant

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Super Lemon Haze Plant. This is one of my current plants under a 20 and 4 light cycle in my 3x3. I have only topped it. there are no light leaks. I have autos in the same tent un full flower.
I dont know what else these balls could be. Ive only seenthe effects of my plants getting nutted on lol, and getting hermied, but never caught a male bandit red handed.
Plrase help as the rest of the grow looks great.
Im super parqnoid after my last falls grow and the effe ts of pollen lingered forever

Is this a male plant
Is this a male plant 2
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Im so paranoid now lol. Plus i havent switched lights or anything. just pounding her hard with lights.

2Bad

2Bad

Why are you paranoid? it looks female...but even if it was male it's not gonna pollinate anything for quite a while.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Shes a gonner. no room for errors this grow. everything else is looking way too good. Shes outside for now, and if a female, ill try and let her run till fall. I too was incorrect, it was one of my Grandaddy Purpa,in case i end up doing something special with her

2Bad

2Bad

Flat don’t listen to people with 0 picture posts. Listen to the people with hundreds or more. It was female. But now it’s outdoors where bugs and stuff can get at and you probably shouldn’t bring it back in . Click on people’s profiles and check their credentials.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Dammit...yet another mistake lol. I was kind of in panic mode and quick to react. I had plans of putting one of my 3 current photos outside in a few weeks, so may as well be her at this point.
I am normally REALLY good about taking advice on here and following few. Stoner mistake for sure. I WAS 3 dabs in and smoking some lambs breath lol. PARANOIA at its finest

shes in her new home for now

20230227 211558
2Bad

2Bad

Dammit...yet another mistake lol. I was kind of in panic mode and quick to react. I had plans of putting one of my 3 current photos outside in a few weeks, so may as well be her at this point.
I am normally REALLY good about taking advice on here and following few. Stoner mistake for sure. I WAS 3 dabs in and smoking some lambs breath lol. PARANOIA at its finest
Ahhh I gotcha haha it happens well at least you had planned to put one outdoor anyways . My bad I just get annoyed when randoms just give bad advice uk.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

AGREED and its my dumb ass for not paying attention. Ive followed some wise people on here and as a result gotten VERY far and consider myself a solid grower for the time frame ive been growing. But each day im learning new rhings. But after the last pollen issue i NEVER want to deal with it again. I threw that grandday purp ouy loke a dirty hooker lol. Poor girl is outside so sad next to a pathetic auto also.
Im out here growing flu plants outdoors in the winter lol. Our weather is so fucked up I dont know what this plants gonna do.

2Bad

2Bad

AGREED and its my dumb ass for not paying attention. Ive followed some wise people on here and as a result gotten VERY far and consider myself a solid grower for the time frame ive been growing. But each day im learning new rhings. But after the last pollen issue i NEVER want to deal with it again. I threw that grandday purp ouy loke a dirty hooker lol. Poor girl is outside so sad next to a pathetic auto also.
Im out here growing flu plants outdoors in the winter lol. Our weather is so fucked up I dont know what this plants gonna do.
everything is a learning moment ya know that’s why I always say

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Hopefully she stays straight, doesnt hermie, and i can find a way to run her all season. Have her saying "Feed Me Seymour. Feed Me"., flexing her biceps and holding up some Grandaddy goodness

Latest posts

Top Bottom