Is This A Male??

• Thread starter mrbakedboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrbakedboy

Was wondering if this was a male got it from a bud of blue widow and just planted it and it grew .

Is this a male
mrskush

mrskush

I've got a plant that was from bagseed that is about 5.5 weeks from sprouting and i still can't see for sure if it's male or female because those parts are so small and can also be mistaken for new leaf/growth. So basically, it takes time. Usually people have a plant "veg" for 8 weeks from seed. that means put on all it's growth BEFORE the budding. You want all that growth so you will have more bud sites ;)
Somewhere between week 5 and 8 you will totally be able to tell. I added a pic of male preflowers from my first seed and female preflowers from my clone. Both plants were ready to flip to flowering (done in veg). These guys let me know who would make bud and who wouldn't. Read up more and you'll get it :)
Males= balls/pollen sacks
Females= white hairs sprouting from calyx

Screenshot 2016 11 07 16 18 08
20161018 184318
Xeno

Xeno

Good info here bud. I'm having the same issue sexing the remaining cookies and cream I got. Your pics defo help.
Peace

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Just remember boys have balls/bananas. That helped me. Once you see male flowers go through a cycle( if you ever keep males) it should be easier to tell

Btw banna, love the name

Top Bottom