Is This A Male

• Thread starter Johnfs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

yeah, those don't look like the pre-flowers I had on my girls. Those look more like nuts to me. I'm still going with male, but I would wait for more experienced growers to chime in.

Johnfs

Johnfs

yeah, those don't look like the pre-flowers I had on my girls. Those look more like nuts to me. I'm still going with male, but I would wait for more experienced growers to chime in.
I don't think I am gonna waitsome look open hope they didn't blow off

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

100% balls. They will open up like a flower and release pollen. Cull him unless u plan on breeding. Good luck mate

Dan789

Dan789

It ruined whole crop didn't it
How far were you along, and how many plants were female? From your shots it's hard to tell if the pollen sacks are open. As far as ruined, the energy that would have gone into bud production on the plants pollinated will now go towards seed production. Might just as well ride it out now unless you were just into flower.
Going foward after you figure your next move, you'll need to scrub down your grow space to clean up the pollen so the next grow will have a better result. Now that you know what a male looks like, be more vigilant, which should be incorporated into your daily garden tending activities.
Most of the MJ I bought back in the sixties had seeds, but then I didn't know any better and that's what was available.

Johnfs

Johnfs

Well at least plants did make it into flower been strange trip

Top Bottom