Is this a mutant?

• Thread starter mushface
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mushface

mushface

This Scmk x white is about a week & a couple of days into flower. Im a noob but the fans on this plant seems kinda weird to me. Has anyone ever seen these type of leaves and is this plant a mute? Thanks in advance
Is this a mutant
Is this a mutant 2
Is this a mutant

Is this a mutant 3
deacon1503

deacon1503

No. She's trying to sort out her hormones. She"ll be fine givin time. Next time wait until she shows at least 5 petals on the fans before you flip her.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've only seen that happen when a plant was already flowering & it's revegging.. I've never seen it like ur plant so early. Is it a clone from a revegged plant?

mushface

mushface

I've only seen that happen when a plant was already flowering & it's revegging.. I've never seen it like ur plant so early. Is it a clone from a revegged plant?
No. Its from an 8 month old seed plant.

mushface

mushface

No. She's trying to sort out her hormones. She"ll be fine givin time. Next time wait until she shows at least 5 petals on the fans before you flip her.
I ran her a couple of times before with a shorter veg time & she didn't look like this. I have more from the same mom & they look normal. I vegged these longer this round than previous rounds trying to boost my yield but this was the only round that a few reacted this way.

Top Bottom