Is this a Nitrogen deficiency?

• Thread starter mdrake777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mdrake777

What deficiency could this be? If anyone can help tell me how to fix it I would appreciate it!
Is this a nitrogen deficiency

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

It's not nitrogen, Look at the color. Nice and green. But the tips are hooking and burned. If anything it's a little high on nitrogen.
This plant is well into flower and finished stretching. Feed it a low nitrogen flower or bloom mix.

Take another look at the leaves. I see a mild Magnesium deficiency. You can add a little Epsom salts to your watering solution and fix this.
It would not hurt to offer some extra calcium as well.
Check this link out. Save it to your browser for future reference.

M

mdrake777

It's not nitrogen, Look at the color. Nice and green. But the tips are hooking and burned. If anything it's a little high on nitrogen.
This plant is well into flower and finished stretching. Feed it a low nitrogen flower or bloom mix.

Take another look at the leaves. I see a mild Magnesium deficiency. You can add a little Epsom salts to your watering solution and fix this.
I believe you are right… I should have cut the nitrogen back a week or so ago. This is my first grow and there’s a lot to learn. Haha

K

Kamisama

Thought its early deficiency nitrogen. Maybe u r right and its rather pottasium. I see tips of new, upper leaves curling down, that might be that nitrogen toxicity. Plant in early flowers demand more P and K, N<P<K. Ca<Mg<S

B

BestUKstrains

Hi everyone can someone tell me what problem I have here

My plants seem to be taking ages to grow and leaves are yellow and plants look weird
IMG 2840
IMG 2839
IMG 2838
IMG 2837
IMG 2836
IMG 2835

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
What deficiency could this be? If anyone can help tell me how to fix it I would appreciate it!
Magnesium deficiency. Mg is an essential element for photosynthesis. A deficiency often shows up in early flowering, so I recommend supplementing Mg at about the same time as the flip to make sure the plant has plenty when it needs it. I change my nutrient mix a week before I change the lights.

3cats

3cats

What deficiency could this be? If anyone can help tell me how to fix it I would appreciate it!View attachment 2050062
Typical 4th week leaf yellowing. It can be avoided. I keep pushing this chart where I use a regular veg regime of nutrients until week 3 of flower then I follow this chart and introduce Cal/ mag at week 3 and I've stretched it to 10 weeks because I don't finish until then

Top Bottom