Is This A Nitrogen Issue??

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

Is this a nitrogen issue
Led light ffof soil three weeks old. Only had water so far. Is she saying feeeed me?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 651705 Led light ffof soil three weeks old. Only had water so far. Is she saying feeeed me?
Foxfarm will typically keep your starts happy for 3-4 weeks. If you are at 3 weeks already I would say it's time for some feeding. Remember to go easy in the beginning to see how the plant responds. But again at 3 weeks in with only water go ahead and start feeding with your favorite npk

Irietime

Irietime

Not sure the ph. Need to get a reader. I was was thinking it might be ph, I'm using hose water. Recommendations on ph meter?? I wait until pot is light before watering. I don't think it's to cold I run the lights all night and it's warm during the day.

Irietime

Irietime

Foxfarm will typically keep your starts happy for 3-4 weeks. If you are at 3 weeks already I would say it's time for some feeding. Remember to go easy in the beginning to see how the plant responds. But again at 3 weeks in with only water go ahead and start feeding with your favorite npk
Yeah thanks for input, I got three plants at three weeks. Two are showing yellowing and the third is nice and green. First grow indoors with led. Wasn't sure if light was to close, I kept it at 18 inches, but since yellowing I did light feeding and raised the light to 24 inches. Waiting to see how plants respond

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

How do you ph your water if no pen?
Kinda like handing your car keys to Ray Charles and telling him to drive.

Irietime

Irietime

SoundD like I should get a ph pen. I've only had one successful grow outdoors and I just used my hose water and some ff nutes. Plants wre happy, but I know they could be happier. Ph pen is next purchase, recommendations?? Then what, some ph up and down??

Top Bottom