Is this a nutrient deficiency or a lighting issue?

• Thread starter ChronicLlama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChronicLlama

Just noticing some yellow spotting. How do I treat this?

Is this a nutrient deficiency or a lighting issue
Timbo0716

Timbo0716

It would be good to know what medium you are using, type of light, distance of light, watering etc.

BigCube

BigCube

Need all the info. Might surprise you to know it could be a number of things.
Things we might need to know:

Strain
Type
Light and distance from it.
Medium you're growing in
Temperature of the environment
Humidity of the environment
Nutrients used if any
Watering schedule
Water PH
Water EC
Air exchange rate
Any foliar spraying

😀

C

ChronicLlama

It would be good to know what medium you are using, type of light, distance of light, watering etc.

Need all the info. Might surprise you to know it could be a number of things.
Things we might need to know:

Strain
Type
Light and distance from it.
Medium you're growing in
Temperature of the environment
Humidity of the environment
Nutrients used if any
Watering schedule
Water PH
Water EC
Air exchange rate
Any foliar spraying

😀

Sorry. Mephisto strawberry nuggets.Happy frog soil. 240w qb dimmed to about 150w at about 2ft from plants. I pre watered the pots with 6.5ph water. Have not fed or watered them yet. Soil still a little moist. About 6 days since sprouting

Last edited:
Formallyhap

Formallyhap

So I have seen this on plants a couple times. Happy frog seems to do this somewhat to certain plants, and I also decided for me that it was tobacco mosaic virus.
For some reason it only shows in males for me, interested to see if this is a male. I have a couple males in the bathroom right now(pollen far from the ladies) that have this look to their leaves.

Moshmen

Moshmen

So I have seen this on plants a couple times. Happy frog seems to do this somewhat to certain plants, and I also decided for me that it was tobacco mosaic virus.
For some reason it only shows in males for me, interested to see if this is a male. I have a couple males in the bathroom right now(pollen far from the ladies) that have this look to their leaves.
I also have one that started the same way I thought it may be bugs but mine seemed grow just fine although it def looks sick .

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Sorry. Mephisto strawberry nuggets.Happy frog soil. 240w qb dimmed to about 150w at about 2ft from plants. I pre watered the pots with 6.5ph water. Have not fed or watered them yet. Soil still a little moist. About 6 days since sprouting
I've seen something like that a time or two when a seedling has hit a hot clump in the soil; not saying that's what it is, just saying I've seen it happen, it could also be a genetic thing? It may grow out of it

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I've seen something like that a time or two when a seedling has hit a hot clump in the soil; not saying that's what it is, just saying I've seen it happen. It could also be a genetic issue? It may grow out of it

C

ChronicLlama

I've seen something like that a time or two when a seedling has hit a hot clump in the soil; not saying that's what it is, just saying I've seen it happen, it could also be a genetic thing? It may grow out of it

20191130 032221

So this is it now. Definitely a female, at least I hope it is being a feminized autoflower. I've heard a few people guess its genetics and it'll grow out, but I keep freaking myself out googling things. Like TMV.

C

ChronicLlama

20191130 032225

A little worried because my other plant seems to have a patch of chlorophyll missing also, but overall seems a little healthier . Dont wanna sacrifice my first girls already

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Are you misting or spraying them? Do you run a humidifier?

L

Leexxx

I think that Happy frog can sometimes be a little hot for seedling!! I've used that mix before and had the same problem. When I switched to a mix with no added nutrients The issue went away!! I'm a big fan of Espoma organic potting mix. No added castings, guano or feather meal. Just some added bacteria and fungi!

Moshmen

Moshmen

View attachment 915742

So this is it now. Definitely a female, at least I hope it is being a feminized autoflower. I've heard a few people guess its genetics and it'll grow out, but I keep freaking myself out googling things. Like TMV.
Exactly what mine looked like ! It to is a feminizes auto , I believe it was a royal queen seed but not positive . The old foliage keep that funky blotching but after about 3 weeks in the new growth started looking normal and today she seems happy and healthy!

45C3D7CB 9CEE 4FEF 9020 2900664006A8
A6E4E707 9415 4750 8B26 FAE24810D9C0
Moshmen

Moshmen

Today she’s just a little over fed ! But she’s flowering ! So glad I didn’t kill her!

707B1857 3A87 4979 BE6D F145DD4CF620
Top Bottom