Is this a nutrient deficiency? WW Auto

• Thread starter 2new2this
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2new2this

2new2this

Hi I’m new here & honestly not sure if I’m even posting this in the right place but Im in desperate need of answers asap!! My WW Autos are beginning to turn a pale green/yellow with very very small subtle rust/brown spots? They are beginning from the lowest part of the plant upwards.
I am 32 days into my White Widow Auto grow. I am using FF ocean forest soil in 3 gallon fabric pots. I am watering at a pH of 6.3-6.7 but trying to keep it at 6.5 (i have a very shitty pH reader & EC/TDS gauge so I’m doing my best with the equipment I have. I just recently gave my girls their first dose of FF “Grow Big” 6-4-4 NPK nutes. The first dose was about a week ago around the 22 day mark at a rough range of 300-500 ppm. I wait anywhere from 1-4 days to rewater or as soon as the first 1-2 inches of the top soil are dry to the touch of my finger. I had recently watered them with a much higher PPM around 700-800. Is this too high for this stage of growth? Btw within the last 5-7 days these plants went from full veg to beginning of flower as there are pistil hairs popping out everywhere and little tiny “bud like” structures beginning to form.
Temperature does fluctuate sometimes from the 71-88 degree range due to where my grow tent is in. It is usually anywhere from a 18-35% humidity range. I even moved the light up a few inches to rule out sun/light burn. Its now at 23 inches above the top of the plants canopy.
I hope I provided enough information here for a possible diagnosis. I’ve provided a few pictures.(i took 2 pictures of one leaf one with flash one without hoping it might be more beneficial) PLEASE HELP THANKS!!!!!

Is this a nutrient deficiency ww auto
Is this a nutrient deficiency ww auto 2
Is this a nutrient deficiency ww auto 3
Is this a nutrient deficiency ww auto 4
Is this a nutrient deficiency ww auto 5
2new2this

2new2this

Looks overwatered or maybe underwatered.
Thanks for the reply. I did tons of research tonight & the closest conclusion I’ve come to was that it is most likely underwatered. I took a chance & watered tonight with 6.5 pH water with a ppm of 200 & about 20% runoff. Within about 20 minutes (not exaggerating) I noticed one of the droopy flimsy fan leaf stiffened up & rose on her own. However I still don’t understand the rust/discolored spots on the yellowing leaves at the bottom of the plant.

Top Bottom