Is this a nutrient deficiency?

• Thread starter Tofta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tofta

Any ideas? Ph is 6/6.5 via soil run off. Had maybe one week of RO with no additives. I take it these leaves will stay like this but the newer growth will be ok?

20240131 013303
20240131 013242
20240131 013229
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
That is mag deficiency, that is now rolling into a cal deficit. Can be skipping the supplemental cal mag doses in ro homie. That caught up to you quick.

T

Tofta

They did get humboldt secret calmag + iron last watering and will for every watering going forward. I also did a foliar spray with calmag. About 30 more hours till the next watering. I take it these leaves won't bounce back?

20240131 010856
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
They did get humboldt secret calmag + iron last watering and will for every watering going forward. I also did a foliar spray with calmag. About 30 more hours till the next watering. I take it these leaves won't bounce back?
They will def green up some but the spots in between leaf margins will not fix itself, that ship has sailed. Now you keep a keen eye from now on new growth. If it doesn’t manifest on new leaf sets you know you are headed in the right direction, savvy?

N

northern_lights518

Hey guys, was wondering if this is a sign of nutrient deficiency?
What time do you have it set, where are you growing, how far is the log from the plant, how often are you watering it? It looks good. If you’re wondering about color, then check what I was saying to what you are doing

N

northern_lights518

This is my project. The little messed up one is coming back, I transplanted from plastic cup early, I realized it was dying so I put it back in the plastic cup and is coming back just weird
IMG 0094
IMG 0091
IMG 0070
IMG 0091

Top Bottom