Is this a nutrient problem or a genetics problem?

• Thread starter SavageSiren420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SavageSiren420

SavageSiren420

I'm trying to figure out whats going on here. Its a Northern lights photo period plant grown from seed from seed stockers. I have another plant of the same strain same breeder all that and it is not having any issues. On the plant pictured some of the growth is perfectly normal. Its just the fan leaves pictured and the growth where I topped it seems strange(also pictured). Im thinking the brown on the bottom 2 fan leaves is from overwatering in the beginning. The rest of the plant is all normal colored. Oddly enough the weird leaves are all off the main stem. All the other branches and the fan leaves off the branches look fine. Its in fox farm ocean forest potting soil which was slightly over watered in the very beginning but they have all recovered from that. Should I just let it ride and see what it does? Cut off the weirdness? If its a nutrient problem what do I need to add to the fox farm to fix it?

Is this a nutrient problem or a genetics problem
Is this a nutrient problem or a genetics problem 2
Is this a nutrient problem or a genetics problem 3
Is this a nutrient problem or a genetics problem 4
Is this a nutrient problem or a genetics problem 5
Is this a nutrient problem or a genetics problem 6
growsince79

growsince79

I'm trying to figure out whats going on here. Its a Northern lights photo period plant grown from seed from seed stockers. I have another plant of the same strain same breeder all that and it is not having any issues. On the plant pictured some of the growth is perfectly normal. Its just the fan leaves pictured and the growth where I topped it seems strange(also pictured). Im thinking the brown on the bottom 2 fan leaves is from overwatering in the beginning. The rest of the plant is all normal colored. Oddly enough the weird leaves are all off the main stem. All the other branches and the fan leaves off the branches look fine. Its in fox farm ocean forest potting soil which was slightly over watered in the very beginning but they have all recovered from that. Should I just let it ride and see what it does? Cut off the weirdness? If its a nutrient problem what do I need to add to the fox farm to fix it?
Looks like improper watering. I see where you only watered around the stem.

SavageSiren420

SavageSiren420

Looks like improper watering. I see where you only watered around the stem.
What your seeing is just a spot around the water spike part of my irrigation system (wow I forgot the actual word for it atm). I was doing some maintance to the system and some residual water came out the lines.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Improper watering and light stress. Even if the light is further away the plants not handling it well because its not healthy but any which way its to intense

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

Cut off the tips of the messed up lookin leaves. The spinny lookin stuff is just new growth & normal. You need a transplant tho and introduce a well rounded nitrogen nute w some superthrive or at least an aerated compost tea and good soil 3gal at least

Top Bottom