Is this a possible hermie?

• Thread starter kevboe11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kevboe11

What are these green and yellow pods, almost look like seed pods or flower pods? Is this plant a possible hermie? Thanks.

Is this a possible hermie
Is this a possible hermie 2
Is this a possible hermie 3
Is this a possible hermie 4
Is this a possible hermie 5
Is this a possible hermie 6
Is this a possible hermie 7
Is this a possible hermie 8
Is this a possible hermie 9
Is this a possible hermie 10
bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

Def not a herm. Hermies will send what's commonly known as "nanners" out of the flowers itself. They first appear and look like smooth yellow leaves which are really individual pods that protrude and open to release pollen. Reference the photo

Bg 14309220535eccf6f205989148137dd1
GGOGZin

GGOGZin

Def not a herm. Hermies will send what's commonly known as "nanners" out of the flowers itself. They first appear and look like smooth yellow leaves which are really individual pods that protrude and open to release pollen. Reference the photo
I’ve had plants herm and not produce nanners at all, just fat calyx portruding from the flowers, so would honestly just grab one of the larger calyx’s inside the nug and gently squeeze to see if its somewhat hard inside and that should tell you if it’s making seeds, just to be on the safe side, but honestly from looking at it aside from it looking a little unhealthy in general, it doesn’t seem to have hermed

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

I’ve had plants herm and not produce nanners at all, just fat calyx portruding from the flowers, so would honestly just grab one of the larger calyx’s inside the nug and gently squeeze to see if its somewhat hard inside and that should tell you if it’s making seeds, just to be on the safe side, but honestly from looking at it aside from it looking a little unhealthy in general, it doesn’t seem to have hermed
Wow that must have been hell! How far in did you find out or did you realize after the harvest? Thanks for the info I've only had the obvious herms that were easy to see. But after what you said I'll be looking out for some fat calyxes. Would hate to lose all that hard work to what i would think to be just a big calyx

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

Wow that must have been hell! How far in did you find out or did you realize after the harvest? Thanks for the info I've only had the obvious herms that were easy to see. But after what you said I'll be looking out for some fat calyxes. Would hate to lose all that hard work to what i would think to be just a big calyx
Was a complete pain in the arse and seemed to be brought on by a very miniscule light pollution during the dark period (neighbors porch lights 30 ft away)

I saw it probably week 6 and thought fuck it I’ll just ride it out and call it a seed run, ended up with a good few hundred seeds so no complaints there and I crossed my fingers for at least some decent smoke, but nah lol it was a done deal thc wise and I gave most of it away to family who use it for other things

I was there checking daily for any signs of herming etc because the buds slowed down growing and I was nervous due to it having been my first outdoor run so I was extra cautious.. then I started seeing what looked like little groups of calyx’s popping up all around the bud sites, with hairs believe it or not… checked em and they were solid inside so i plucked one with tweezers and sure as fuck a little white seed half mature peeking up at me from inside the pod/calyx

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

What are these green and yellow pods, almost look like seed pods or flower pods? Is this plant a possible hermie? Thanks.
Pull each one of those fat lone calyxes off, and pack a bowl with them, they're probably loaded with sticky icky🤘.

albitross

albitross

Have you squeezed some of the fatest calyxes to see if you have any beans? The photos you included appear to me to indicate as though you have some seed developement? Maybe not.

From my past experiences, i see the circled spot as a possible early nanner florescence.
Download

Latest posts

Top Bottom