Is this a safe place to order seeds?

• Thread starter Solidopc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Solidopc

Solidopc

Anyone ordered anything from these guys at the londonseedcentre?

They carry some stuff i'd like to try, but i've no idea whether they're cool or not.

What i don't like, is even though they show a little map of where the store is. I can't find a phone number or proper address. They have been around for 11 years apprently, so people must have used them of they are good.

What do you all think, i need your input?

BombBP

BombBP

They have some Sweet Seeds strains I haven't seen before. Are those what you were interested in?

Solidopc

Solidopc

Yea, i was talking to one of the breeders from sweetsweeds and he said if i liked the varities i'd tried so far, he would recommend i try the green poison and wild rose. They are his favourites, and doc.chronic only offers the wild rose and has run out of stock. He doesn't carry the green poison. Can't find many places that do carry them all. These guys even carry the special edtion mix packs. With 2 of 3 different types. Doc also carries them as he sent me one as a freebie before, but they are not listed on his site.

This place is the most trustworthy place i've come across so far. Anyone here used them, come on, please help a stoner out? LOL.

BombBP

BombBP

I've never used them but if you decide to keep us updated:).

K

kill-9

Buying seeds over the counter in London? I don't know about that. I would be wary.

Solidopc

Solidopc

Buying seeds over the counter in London? I don't know about that. I would be wary.

I don't want to order over the counter. I want to order online. And why is buying seeds in london dodgy? They are legal, i just don't know if the companies legit or not. Seems like they are, but i don't know for sure.

Can't believe nobody has ever used them before.

U

ukcheesehead

hey mate they have been going for years so wouldnt say they are scammers . think they have a add in weedworld . if u are still not sure order a cheap pack of beans ie some or arjans bagweed n see if they turn up next day

K

kill-9

I'm not the person to ask. But I would look at the list of seed breeders and try to contact them and ask if they're legit. DNA genetics for example posts on this forum.

Solidopc

Solidopc

hey mate they have been going for years so wouldnt say they are scammers . think they have a add in weedworld . if u are still not sure order a cheap pack of beans ie some or arjans bagweed n see if they turn up next day

If they been around for years they surely can't be scammers. Luckily sweetseeds is quire cheap anyway, so i'll order some of the wild rose which is only a pony or so and see what happens. If all goes well i'll get the green poison aswell.

Just noticed another seedbank that does fems and regs called resin seeds. Apprently it's Somas nephew who runs that and has access to all his genetics. They've a sour diesel x hp-13 in fem form that i like the look of, plus bubblegum x lavander.

Top Bottom