Is this a sign of something?

• Thread starter GrowTheGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowTheGreen

GrowTheGreen

So my gorilla zkittlez are about 8 weeks from sprout, still in veg. I've noticed that one plant is a light lime green colour and the rest are a nice darker green even though they are the exact same strain. They receive the exact same amount of nutrients. However, the lighter coloured plant is the only plant I haven't stopped, just to see the difference come harvest time. Do untopped plants require more nutrients or something? The leaves also feel quite thin and papery compared to the others
Is this a sign of something
Is this a sign of something 2

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Same thing happened to one of a pair I ran last run but it got its color back the next feeding. Have no idea why it happened.. same nutes, water temp and source, same medium same pots same lights same ME lol same everything but one went light colored for a weekand the other didn't... I dunno maybe some kind of pathogen made it in with the topping?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

When you have lighter green tops like that, it may be from a micronutrient, like Fe, Mn, Bo or Zn. But it's usually not because those elements are missing, but because your pH is a little bit high.

What I'm seeing does not look severe, but I'd check pH.

Latest posts

Top Bottom