Is This A True Super Lemon Haze From Ghs

• Thread starter Badwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Badwolf

i ordered some seeds through a seedsman and one of the strains being super lemon haze, which is supposed to be a have sative dom hybrid. Ive been veging for a couple weeks now and the leaf structure shows a more indica dom plant and it looks nothing like other pictures that i have seen of how the super lemon haze grows.
Anyone with any experience with this strain help me confirm or deny if this is actually a super lemon haze

Is this a true super lemon haze from ghs
Is this a true super lemon haze from ghs 2
Is this a true super lemon haze from ghs 3
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

idunno man looks really indica although temps do change leafs in hybrds to more indica or sativa leaning .
But i would have to honestly say no that does not look like a haze
Haze is very sativa dominant

mack 10

mack 10

Give it some time.
Soon as you start to flower the leafs will get thinner and thinner.
( of course it's always pheno dependant but I've lost count of Sativa hybrids I've grown that have done this)

RalloD.Eno

RalloD.Eno

like i said and like mack10 said...you can't tell anything from seedling stage. plants change in flower from what they looked like in veg. caterpillars turn into butterflies...swans turn black...etc.

i could show you a sativa plant that has wide leaves that overlap and touch in veg and are very thin in flower.

milb

milb

mack it post: 1741252 said:
Give it some time.
Soon as you start to flower the leafs will get thinner and thinner.
( of course it's always pheno dependant but I've lost count of Sativa hybrids I've grown that have done this)
yo yo yo how hanging bro need to cach up asap

Latest posts

Top Bottom