Is this abnormal?

• Thread starter Oa.ahhu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
i took 2 cuts of my plant that is in flower. i intend to keep both of them for a project later this year. i dropped them in the dome on 6/8/20 they had roots by the 12th.now i woke up to the first new growth on 1/2 of the clones. from what i understand it should take ALOT longer when you take clones from a plant in flower to revert back to veg, or am i just being a paranoid newbie?

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
20200619 154859
20200619 154758
20200619 154834

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
You normally veg a plant that’s in flower by upping the light hrs then clone that’s the correct way so your method will have to take its time and to add the bags there in are way to big . Smaller pots for small clones . Od

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
weird. right after i cut them i flashed them with a 750 mh for 48h wondering if it could affect how long the reveg/rooting would take. Definitely need to be more controlled lol, way too many variables. thanks od i appreciate it

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Keep up the good work it’s all a learning curve we are all on at some stage of growing . Od

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
You normally veg a plant that’s in flower by upping the light hrs then clone that’s the correct way so your method will have to take its time and to add the bags there in are way to big . Smaller pots for small clones . Od

These actually werent intended to be clones interestingly enough, i gave my girl 2 cuts from trimming up the mama and i came back 6h+ later and they hadnt started wilting yet. so just out of curiosity i wanted to try that.

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
LOL. od i forgot to input that i fully intended on monster cropping these once i saw roots.

Top Bottom