Is this adequate ventilation? First timer.

• Thread starter NateGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NateGrows

NateGrows

Hey!

Just wondering if this is adequate ventilation to prevent mildew considering it's coming up to week 3 of flower soon.

Fans are labelled in a picture for reference:

Fans 1&2: under canopy, oscillating and blowing upwards.
Fan 3: Above canopy, oscillating, blowing across all colas and upper canopy.
Fan 4: Opposite exhaust fan. Not oscillating (broken), main intention is to remove stagnant air from the corner and cool down the LED's.
"Fan" 5: exhaust.

Is this enough, do you think I'll run into any issues down the road? As always, any and all input is very much appreciated.

Thank you❤️

Bonus: canopy and early flower trich pic.

Is this adequate ventilation first timer
Is this adequate ventilation first timer 2
Is this adequate ventilation first timer 3
Is this adequate ventilation first timer 4
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Is this enough, do you think I'll run into any issues down the road?
Yes. I think so. It's more than I have. The humidity and amount of foliage matter, too. What's the VPD?

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

plenty fans . Do you have one venting the tent ? If so your good .
Advice to you . Next grow only veg half the size. Reason you will pull more yield . Zero reason to veg this tall will be many popcorn bud sites . Plant is wasting energy flowering pop corn size buds when it could be growing monster buds . Hope advice helps .

NateGrows

NateGrows

Yes. I think so. It's more than I have. The humidity and amount of foliage matter, too. What's the VPD?
Humidity usually around 55-70%, temps range from 23-30°c (can't do much about temps but I do have a large dehumidifier ready for later stages of flower).

Also plan on defoliating a little more as the buds start to stack to hopefully reduce humidity.

NateGrows

NateGrows

plenty fans . Do you have one venting the tent ? If so your good .
Advice to you . Next grow only veg half the size. Reason you will pull more yield . Zero reason to veg this tall will be many popcorn bud sites . Plant is wasting energy flowering pop corn size buds when it could be growing monster buds . Hope advice helps .
If you mean exhausting, these yes.

And I honestly had no idea mate. I did strip the bottom third of the plants, as well as remove a tonne of small stems that aren't near canopy level. I don't know when the next time I'll be able to do a run, and I'm time limited on this one, so I wanted to get as much out of it as possible

It's all good tho, Amy larf I do get I have a machine to turn it into tincture :)

Top Bottom