Is this almost ready 1st grow

• Thread starter Rossw2710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cypress66

Cypress66

Can't tell if it's almost ready best pic I could get as I don't have a loupe it's my first grow and some of the white hairs have started changing colour now any help appreciated.
That looks like early flower long way to go have you no idea how many weeks its been in flower?

Rossw2710

Rossw2710

That looks like early flower long way to go have you no idea how many weeks its been in flower?
Its been on flower coming on 3 weeks not sure what strain it is as it as bag seed I planted along with my blue dream autos bud growth seems really slow at the moment thanks for the advice as I'm new to this and I think I'm just getting A little impatient think I will plant some more as I wait.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Its been on flower coming on 3 weeks not sure what strain it is as it as bag seed I planted along with my blue dream autos bud growth seems really slow at the moment thanks for the advice as I'm new to this and I think I'm just getting A little impatient think I will plant some more as I wait.
Well if it’s not an auto and it has been nearly 3 weeks then it will still have another five maybe six weeks to go if it is a Indica more if it’s a Sativa not many strains finish before eight weeks get your self a jewellers loop to look at the trichs you will be able to get your exact harvest time then invaluable peace of kit one of them peace ✌️

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Well if it’s not an auto and it has been nearly 3 weeks then it will still have another five maybe six weeks to go if it is a Indica more if it’s a Sativa not many strains finish before eight weeks get your self a jewellers loop to look at the trichs you will be able to get your exact harvest time then invaluable peace of kit one of them peace ✌
Or consider a cheap USB microscope. Lots on Amazon for $10-20. I like mine much better than the loupe. YMMV. Totally agreed on the timeline here. 3 weeks is early flower. Set an internal expectation that they may need 10 total weeks in flower.... or longer! Waiting is the worst. Based on that picture, your plant is doing well, keep taking good care of her and it will be worth it. 😎

Cypress66

Cypress66

Or consider a cheap USB microscope. Lots on Amazon for $10-20. I like mine much better than the loupe. YMMV. Totally agreed on the timeline here. 3 weeks is early flower. Set an internal expectation that they may need 10 total weeks in flower.... or longer! Waiting is the worst. Based on that picture, your plant is doing well, keep taking good care of her and it will be worth it. 😎
Hello nate 10 weeks are what my two Kush plants have been two days into at the moment meant to be eight weeks waiting is the worst bit for sure but all worth it all i worry about is Mould or that they seed constantly watching them trichs are virtually all milky very few clear slight signs of amber i might have to look into the usb scope i have a 30x and a 60x that one is too small the 30x is ok but I would like to be able to adjust the size thanks I’ll be checking it out peace ✌️

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Hello nate 10 weeks are what my two Kush plants have been two days into at the moment meant to be eight weeks waiting is the worst bit for sure but all worth it all i worry about is Mould or that they seed constantly watching them trichs are virtually all milky very few clear slight signs of amber i might have to look into the usb scope i have a 30x and a 60x that one is too small the 30x is ok but I would like to be able to adjust the size thanks I’ll be checking it out peace ✌
I hear ya, my Sherbet Queen are on week 9 of supposed 10, but they look like they are going to need 11 or 12 weeks. <tiny violin>

Cypress66

Cypress66

I hear ya, my Sherbet Queen are on week 9 of supposed 10, but they look like they are going to need 11 or 12 weeks. <tiny violin>
Yeah mine look like they are done to the eye leaves are yellow and dieing this is where you definitely need the loop before i had one that plant would have been down 2wks ago I was taught that way pistols at 70% amber not a precise way to use for the price of a loop you have to get the peak time of your plants to get the best of your bud it makes a big difference to the end quality two weeks is a long time of the plants life it will not be ripe and it will affect your harvest weight as well it’s mad not to use the loop i was told about it about a couple of years into growing and my attitude was i just iook at the pistils but when I used one no going back sorry for going on nate I do ramble on sherbet queen they sound nice
8B3BC7E5 21A5 48A6 BC92 5E7C59CC4B91
that’s one of the special Kush rqs cheapest seeds i think they have took two clones off this lady already going strong peace ✌️

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

You want all those white pistils to turn reb and you want the trichcombes milky to amber.

some mentioned buying a jewelry loupe. That is your best bet. Like Nate said expect 10 weeks from the point you flip to 12/12 light that’s 70 days.

how many days you at? Or you could ignore us all and chop it whenever you want

Top Bottom