Is this an infection or something else?

• Thread starter osh_pro88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

osh_pro88

Can anyone tell me what is going on here?
Is this an infection or something else

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Is it a clone or seed
what soil are you using
Have you feed the seedling.
When you water what are you adding to the water and do you splash the leaf’s when you do water

It looks like it’s been fed to early or the soil was to hot by the looks of the whole plant.

I’m not sure it’s leaf septoria and maybe due to your feeding watering practices hence trying to find out more

Btw it looks ready to transplant and maybe a tad dry because the small pot and it being ready to transplant.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
thinking about it could you add what watt light do you have,how far away is the light,does it have a dimmer and have you dimmed the light. As it also looks like it’s getting to much light to early.

O

osh_pro88

Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. No nutes have been introduced, just pure reverse osmosis water. I use a small sprayer to water so I don't over-water. Sometimes the water splashes on the leaves. The light is a Spider Farmer 450 watt LED dimmed to 50% at 24" high. The plant is also sitting on a heating pad set to the lowest setting since my basement gets pretty cold.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I have read fox farm ocean forest can be to hot for seedlings probably why it looks fed and burnt

It should be fine going forward as the new growth looks good

Enjoy the adventure 👍🙂

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
@Gmix had it right
too dry (incorrect watering)..
needs a transplant..
take it off the heating mat..
raise the light 5-10 inches..
what’s the state of it now? meaning have you done anything since posting on here?
what nutrients do you have?

O

osh_pro88

@Gmix had it right
too dry (incorrect watering)..
needs a transplant..
take it off the heating mat..
raise the light 5-10 inches..
what’s the state of it now? meaning have you done anything since posting on here?
what nutrients do you have?
I did everything that was suggested. All is good now. New growth looks healthy and leaves are perked up.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
if you’ve any ocean forest left would keep using it it’s good stuff and should be good for adults as you pot up.

You can buy a cheep bag of compost like bio bizz light mix or coir ( coco ) and do a 50/50 mix for your seedlings.

The ocean forest has quite a bit of food so you might not need to feed for a while

Latest posts

Top Bottom