Is this an infection?

• Thread starter GrandmaGanja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrandmaGanja

GrandmaGanja

Found this today, not sure what it is. There were large amounts of stuff around it that flakes off, almost like wet sawdust. Is it an infection? Bug?

Is this an infection
Is this an infection 2
Is this an infection 3
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Found this today, not sure what it is. There were large amounts of stuff around it that flakes off, almost like wet sawdust. Is it an infection? Bug?
Mold, I’ve had that happen to me as well, take some paper towels wet with alcohol and carefully “wipe” that wo it out disturbing it or allowing it to “blow” off. Increase air around the plants , stagnant areas get this and it leads to bud rot. Same fungal infection.

GrandmaGanja

GrandmaGanja

Mold, I’ve had that happen to me as well, take some paper towels wet with alcohol and carefully “wipe” that wo it out disturbing it or allowing it to “blow” off. Increase air around the plants , stagnant areas get this and it leads to bud rot. Same fungal infection.

This is an outdoor grow though. We've had strong breeze, and I've kept them decently well pruned but now they've begun to flower. This is on a main branch, so I'm rather concerned. We found a borer beetle close by in our squash garden, any chance it's that?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
This is an outdoor grow though. We've had strong breeze, and I've kept them decently well pruned but now they've begun to flower. This is on a main branch, so I'm rather concerned. We found a borer beetle close by in our squash garden, any chance it's that?
Mold happens on branches as well, and usually it’s from insect activity

GrandmaGanja

GrandmaGanja

It was a worm. We cut the branch, and so much of the inside was rotted out and this nasty worm.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Does it look like this? If so it’s mold and do like I said earlier. I had the same issue on a reveg plant. It was too dense and no airflow with insect activity
8723DC3A E639 4F78 80E6 BB732A5A698D

Top Bottom