Is this bad??

• Thread starter Burgerdude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burgerdude

Burgerdude

I can't say I know shit about organics. I kinda think it may be ph related since it looks like micros (iron) too. Possibly high soil ph
I think this is quite possible,will look into this possibility. I've been super Intune Tomy plants and spoon feed them like Harley Smith suggests from npk grow university lol. TYVVM

Burgerdude

Burgerdude

Thanks to you all for your time and help ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ the two in the totes are og kush, theoneinthe bucket tower thingy is cream caramel :), I've used a secret mix of vermiculite peatmoss pearlite and guano along with a bit of pro mix, for my medium and they've been outdoors for over a month now.

Burgerdude

Burgerdude

Also we are In a major heat wave. Would this effect some things, it's been over thirty celcius some days and the nights have been very humid as well

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Can’t wait for my og kush grow just weeks away. Looking good. They will rebound. Great advice by all the knowledgeable farmers.
Burnz

Burgerdude

Burgerdude

Can’t wait for my og kush grow just weeks away. Looking good. They will rebound. Great advice by all the knowledgeable farmers.
Burnz
The two in blue totes are OG Kush, such a fantastic strain!!! The creams are great too but in bloomthey star getting picky. In my grow diary I've got the creams in there I'll be uploading more on them in a minute.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey burger , how much super thrive and how often do you use it ?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Looks like a good flush will help as dabbie will back me up on this the burn is a lesson learnt now I think you need to 1/4 strength nutes after the pH correct flush . I'm not familiar with the product you have used but can see there been to much of everything being given to your plants . regards OD.
+1 nute burn
Screenshot 20200713 225728 Google

Top Bottom