Is this bad?

• Thread starter Nef420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nef420

Nef420

For the past 2 days I've been noticing my ladies leaves looking like their folding up like a taco. Lol but I just have no idea what it could be I've checked all I can think of but I don't know. Was wondering if any of you guys and ladies know wasup. And don't mind helping out a bit. As always thank you all! Also the only other thing is that it has been a bit colder at night.

Is this bad
Is this bad 2
Is this bad 3
Is this bad 4
SunGrown

SunGrown

I dont think I notice anything immediately wrong either. Can I get a close up pic of one of the larger bottom fan leaves? And a close up of a leaf you are calling taco'd

SunGrown

SunGrown

covering them at night to encourage flowering. Light deprivation.

Many commercial nurseries do it so we have flowers on houseplants when we shouldn't have!

Nef420

Nef420

I dont think I notice anything immediately wrong either. Can I get a close up pic of one of the larger bottom fan leaves? And a close up of a leaf you are calling taco'd
Ok. So I could be wrong. Lol hopefully. I'm not so experienced with growing. I've done it before successfully but yea. Here's some pictures.

Nef420

Nef420

covering them at night to encourage flowering. Light deprivation.

Many commercial nurseries do it so we have flowers on houseplants when we shouldn't have!

Oh. Thanks. But I don't I just leave me out all day don't cover nothing but now that you say that maybe it kinda happens lol I have a blue tarp covering the gaps In between the woods on a fence. And from like 7 pm on it blocks the light from them.

SunGrown

SunGrown

I am with Ken here

If you think you have problems well, some of us would trade the issues we have encountered for those "problems" any day

Looks good to me. I do not think you have anything wrong!

Lookin good so good luck!

SunGrown

SunGrown

Oh. Thanks. But I don't I just leave me out all day don't cover nothing but now that you say that maybe it kinda happens lol I have a blue tarp covering the gaps In between the woods on a fence. And from like 7 pm on it blocks the light from them.
what part of the world are you in? Nice that they are flowering so well for you so early

what strains?

Nef420

Nef420

I'm in California, USA. And I honestly have no idea what it is. It has a bit of a purple-ish smell. My brother gave me two seeds he said he found in some bud he smoked.

SunGrown

SunGrown

cool, I am in california also.

But yeah, Ken means there aint shit wrong with your girls!

Let us see those buds all fat and swollen here in a few more weeks!

Top Bottom