Is this bud ready?

• Thread starter honhonhonfrenclaugh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
honhonhonfrenclaugh

honhonhonfrenclaugh

Hello,
Im sorry im new here I hope im allowed to post this.
Is this bud ready 3

Would this bud be ready for harvest?
Thank you,
HON HON HON HON HON

Is this bud ready
Trichromes

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi welcome to the farm hope you enjoy the site, it’s going great a little longer maybe 1 to 2 more weeks to go , not knowing your full history. Regards Od .

honhonhonfrenclaugh

honhonhonfrenclaugh

I have a tiny brown spot in my fingers. i didnt saw so much exept for the bud i took a photo. Should I amputate?

thank you

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I would amputate and check for other brown spots like that, Also try and dry the plants after a hard rain, a leaf blower is used by some outdoor guys i know to dry them off right after it rains helps stop bud rot, Careful tho it may creep deep into the bud even if you did cut out the visable parts..

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi you should stop by my back yard post Dose anyone grow fruit n vegg in your back yard there’s a few of the farmer community that stop by to say hi and show what there growing in your veggie patches you would are most welcome. Od

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Its all the effect your going for an knowing the strain and genotype of the plant some strains the best effect is early others its later and others yet are later still. The whole cloudy thing is cool but if your going for effect...

Top Bottom