Is this bugs? Looks like bugs

• Thread starter Dabward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dabward

Dabward

Dudes got gnats that we know of.. This was JUST transplanted into coast of main and was healthy 4 days ago. Another was transplanted with it. Different strain They are clones. Other one looks great same water at ph 6.3 and a little great white on the roots. I didnt think gnats do this kind of damage in a short time.. maybe thrips. I'm going over there w nematodes in the hopes that's what it is.

Is this bugs looks like bugs
Is this bugs looks like bugs 2
Is this bugs looks like bugs 3
Dye

Dye

Dudes got gnats that we know of.. This was JUST transplanted into coast of main and was healthy 4 days ago. Another was transplanted with it. Different strain They are clones. Other one looks great same water at ph 6.3 and a little great white on the roots. I didnt think gnats do this kind of damage in a short time.. maybe thrips. I'm going over there w nematodes in the hopes that's what it is.
Thrips leave that slime on your leaf’s, before the damage starts you would see it and still see some, slime. Like a blackish color on the leaves. Like snails they leave a little slime. Just had some, last grow. Little bastards.

P

Pike

Just for shits and grins, scope that plant close and see if you don’t have russets as well, there pretty popular these days.

Top Bottom