Is this bugs?

• Thread starter needshelpguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Yeah i've been thinking to just treat but unsure how and with what, getting some sticky strips today and will wait a couple days then might have to go ask at the grow shop how to treat

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Im flattered you ask me for help buddy! With that said the only time I seen damage like that before is when my cats eats my plants leafs in veg (i let him). this one i though.Have you tried those sticky traps like people suggested.
Honestly, I will get some negative feedback for saying this, but if your sure its not a animal and you tried EVERYTHING else that people here have suggested. I would buy some pesticide and spray the plants and the whole growroom. Then spray of and wash the plant with water. Thats defenitly the last resourt and I myself had to do this only once in my life, but they were at the same stage as yours and the buds you going to smoke are not even formed yet.
Did you see negative effects when you treated your plants?

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Not realy the responded good and it sorted out the problem BUT I always had that thought back in my mind whenever I smoked those buds: what if Im smoking poison right now? Im no scientist but I imagine the pesticide can enter the plant and still contain traces even if I washed the plant and didnt have buds when I sprayed them. Realy last resourt buddy. Talk to the grow store like you said and ask what they recomend. I cant recomend brands since Im in EU but I just got the most basic one in my grocery store.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Not realy the responded good and it sorted out the problem BUT I always had that thought back in my mind whenever I smoked those buds: what if Im smoking poison right now? Im no scientist but I imagine the pesticide can enter the plant and still contain traces even if I washed the plant and didnt have buds when I sprayed them. Realy last resourt buddy. Talk to the grow store like you said and ask what they recomend. I cant recomend brands since Im in EU but I just got the most basic one in my grocery store.
Cool cheers for your input

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ok- read pg one... he asked something... aqua has same book... s.o.b., it is my contention, found it cheaper than i did. ummm... cannibals something something.

i looked at the pics n ur summary...
my first thought was wind, too... confirmed a lil, when i saw a couple fans n where. i have same issues, near the fans n prefer em, on crackrock settings, too...

umm... i dunno coco, but, "NEVER DRIES"... got gnats, yet?

is he supposed to NEVER b dry?

also- NEVER DRY AND E V E R Y feeding... gets 4-500... ummm... checkin that runoff? i dunno of any style, that doesn't sometimes just take plain old, ro hho. ummm... buildup? i know dark green, under any lighting, when i c it... cause i struggle with it.

um... ph- just because u put it in at whatever ph... doesn't make it, necessarily, the ph of ur junk. aqua? sera?

temp in the teepee? i see "canoeing/cigaring" and right before we fry our poop- they look REAL PURDEE...
and angle (folding, at crease/main vein/whatchamacallit) towards the gods... and THEN THEY DIE. so between possible cigaring n all the rest- I'm voting back to basics, 101 for your REAL stats, commin off the runoff, the diox, the ph/ppms and ... before u spend on fighting the problem- see if we can get a link, from aquarockstar, for the pdf, so u can scratch your head, within nanoseconds.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

more, light reading 4 u. the um... limiting factors- sums up oaksterdam's bible in about 2 pages. i would recommend both.
i THINK, the easy read, discussed coco. i use it too minimally, to focus on it, or retain squat from it. ummm... but the first one, first...

i can't find another bible. think it was obsolete, anyway, but i always miss having another passage, or two, to revisit.

20191207 142243
20191207 142159
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No disrespect @SPARECHANGE I mean it as a compliment, but @needshelpguy Spare here is like a dog on a bone... this guy will leave no leaf unturned searching for your problem đź‘Ť đź‘Ť đź‘Ť

This is the book i have @SPARECHANGE I think its the same.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Cheers @SPARECHANGE much appreciated ill post some info soon at work at the moment

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

@SPARECHANGE My temp is roughly 24-25 lights on and around 18 lights off, my ph of coco sometimes rises to a max of 7 but usually sits below 6.5 run off ppm is about 700ppm.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I believe I may have found the bug doing this, I described what was happening to a guy at my local grow shop and he instantly thought it was earwigs and I found a single earwig last night was late so going to have to hunt for more when lights come on, hopefully this is the problem as he said putting salt at the base of my plants should get rid of them fingers crossed. will update tonight

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I wouldn't put salt in the soil. Idk how to treat it but I just wouldn't.
Nah he said to put salt at the base of my pots (my bad for the wording) as he said they are light sensitive so will be hiding under something during lights on and crawling up at lights off, and he believes thats why i havent been able to see bugs on leaves or in the coco or i read online to put petroleum jelly at the base of the stalk as they wont crawl over it, he also told me they can be difficult to get completely rid of but are easily deterred so gonna be a big salt dumping tonight hahah

Top Bottom