is this burn or def?

• Thread starter Nukesrt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You have some signs of tox but that almost looks to me like some stress induced variegation and nutrient issues.

Likely nutrient related stress. Can you give all the details you possibly can on the grow, equipment and environment?

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

You have some signs of tox but that almost looks to me like some stress induced variegation and nutrient issues.

Likely nutrient related stress. Can you give all the details you possibly can on the grow, equipment and environment?
its only been like this about a week , have been giving it only water since .. im using fox farm bembe , cha ching, tiger bloom, big bloom but ive been following their full schedule and im just kind of confused as to why now if less nutes are being used than before.. i doubt environment is an issue because the other 2 plants look amazing

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

its only been like this about a week , have been giving it only water since .. im using fox farm bembe , cha ching, tiger bloom, big bloom but ive been following their full schedule and im just kind of confused as to why now if less nutes are being used than before.. i doubt environment is an issue because the other 2 plants look amazing
Drop the tiger bloom. Use the other at HALF the recommended dose... never more.

They may need a flush... can you test the ph and ppm of the runoff

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I would do a flush, then feed immediately with 500ppm. Adjust for the next water after, based on a how they react.

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Drop the tiger bloom. Use the other at HALF the recommended dose... never more.

They may need a flush... can you test the ph and ppm of the runoff
ill drop the tiger bloom. run off is 6.1 but not sure of PPM

Latest posts

Top Bottom