Is this Ca deficiency or nute burn/nute lock out?

• Thread starter BigAl3352
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BigAl3352

Help! Semi new grower.
Is this Ca deficiency or nute burn/nute lock out?
RDWC, 67 F water, TDS 711, tap water info uploaded.
The gelato auto is the worst, AK auto barely affected and Gorilla punch affected some but
not near as bad as the Gelato.
Not eating, TDS does not go down anymore.

Is this ca deficiency or nute burnnute lock out
Is this ca deficiency or nute burnnute lock out 2
Is this ca deficiency or nute burnnute lock out 3
Is this ca deficiency or nute burnnute lock out 4
Water test results
BryanOconner

BryanOconner

curling is from too close to the light .

Brown spots just add calmag . It will help .
But to be 100 percent sure on my diag . Pull a leaf off snap a pic of the underside to be sure no spider mites
One of the worse leaves .

B

BigAl3352

curling is from too close to the light .

Brown spots just add calmag . It will help .
But to be 100 percent sure on my diag . Pull a leaf off snap a pic of the underside to be sure no spider mites
One of the worse leaves .
Thanks Bryan
I think it may be nute lock out. Light at 35%, Have checked underside of leaves, all good.
No nutes being eaten, TDS stays still, practically all I have in it is cal mag and my tap has cal and mag so it may be a Cal def. but not from lack of Cal.
I ordered some FloraKleen to help flush system. It's RDWC, so should I pump some thru top of Hydroton as well as circulate it?

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

I am staying away from giving any more advice on your plants . I will let an redc expert speak . And when i slam my plants hard with bloom boosters they may get locked out . Slamming the calmag harder always helps a lot with the bloom boosters .
For flushes and hydro let the experts advise you . I am not an hydro expert .

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I'm thinking it could be an excess calcium related nutrient lockout. I was thinking reducing the calmag might help, but I think the plant still needs magnesium. They're what? About 4 weeks from harvest? They'll get there.

C

climbit

I have a similar problem with my auto - the brown spotting on the top leafs. Is the culprit a lockout from too much P or K?

Top Bottom