Is this Calcium deficiency or a soil ph problem ?

• Thread starter Isoreign
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Isoreign

I believe this is calcium deficiency but I wanted your guys take on this

Using filtered water and haven’t used cal mag or anything once yet. It’s day 37 I believe.
My Dolomites lime just came into the mail but before I use it I wanted you guys opinion on this

These are 3 different plants

Is this calcium deficiency or a soil ph problem
Is this calcium deficiency or a soil ph problem 2
Is this calcium deficiency or a soil ph problem 3
Is this calcium deficiency or a soil ph problem 4
Is this calcium deficiency or a soil ph problem 5
Is this calcium deficiency or a soil ph problem 6
Is this calcium deficiency or a soil ph problem 7
Is this calcium deficiency or a soil ph problem 8
HaveApuff

HaveApuff

It does look like a Mag deficiency to me (Cal/Mag), especially since you have not added any yet....and, not sure since I cannot see your lights above your plants, but maybe your lights might be a little close, or to intense 👍

I

Isoreign

It does look like a Mag deficiency to me (Cal/Mag), especially since you have not added any yet....and, not sure since I cannot see your lights above your plants, but maybe your lights might be a little close, or to intense 👍
I assumed calcium but from what I’ve read calcium wouldn’t show up on the lower growth it would be on the new grow and the lower growth looks like it’s the most affect by it

How far do you think they should be I have them at about 24 inches away from the top canopy and they are 400 wat lights

I

Isoreign

first grow I decided to say fuck it and grow a lot so I can make a lot of mistakes and learn from them all, boy was I in for a lot of work 😂😂💯

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Regardless whether it is calcium or magnesium deficiency, you need to add Cal/Mag to help solve your problem. I use Cal/mag on every watering/ feeding, especially in veg 👍😉…. and as far as your lights go, another 6"-12" wont hurt these girls. As a rule of thumb for me, if I start to see any deficiencies I usually lift my lights to help with the recovery until the plant is more comfortable to take the light again

Last edited:
I

Isoreign

Regardless whether it is calcium or magnesium deficiency, you need to add Cal/Mag to help solve your problem. I use Cal/mag on every watering/ feeding, especially in veg 👍😉…. and as far as your lights go, another 6"-12" wont hurt these girls. As a rule of thumb for me, if I start to see any deficiencies I usually lift my lights to help with the recovery until the plant is more comfortable to take the light again
Ok forsure thanks for the advice bro. And is dolomite lime cool or should I specifically get cal mag ? My soil ph stuff should be coming in this week so I’ll just raise the light and hold off for 3-4 more days

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Remember, this is a weed plant. I personally don't top feed during my grow. I cycle my watering at a water, water, water, feed ratio with Advance Nutrients (Grow, Micro, Bloom, and a B52) when I do feed , but I also add Cal/ mag … and, I also add it to every watering as well in veg as the plant wants both calcium and magnesium. I also add B-52 to each watering. I ph my water/ feed to about 6.3 -6.7 and this works well for me in my setup. Remember, once you flip, the plant still looks for magnesium, but not so much calcium, but adding Cal/ mag through flower will not hurt to keep your mag levels up for the plants requirements. I hope this helps....less is best! 👍

Top Bottom