Is This Calmag Def?

• Thread starter DrOctogon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrOctogon

13 days into flip from veg to flower. Starting to get lighting of majority of canopy. I use RO water. Just gave 6 gallons a piece. Have 7 plants in 25 gal pots.

Soil: promix
Nutrients: GH flora 3part
Ppm/Ph- 800-850/6.3-6.5
Feed: for 55 gallons
ArmorSi- 80ml
Calmag- 200ml
Micro- 225ml
Gro- 110ml
Bloom- 275ml
Diamond- 140ml
Kool bloom- 110
Plus-55

I feed twice with full strength then give a water feed. Watering is usually between 2-3 days. This just starting happening.Any help is great. Thanks fellow farmers

Is this calmag def
Is this calmag def 2
Is this calmag def 3
Is this calmag def 4
Is this calmag def 5
Is this calmag def 6
G gnome

G gnome

13 days into flip from veg to flower. Starting to get lighting of majority of canopy. I use RO water. Just gave 6 gallons a piece. Have 7 plants in 25 gal pots.

Soil: promix
Nutrients: GH flora 3part
Ppm/Ph- 800-850/6.3-6.5
Feed: for 55 gallons
ArmorSi- 80ml
Calmag- 200ml
Micro- 225ml
Gro- 110ml
Bloom- 275ml
Diamond- 140ml
Kool bloom- 110
Plus-55

I feed twice with full strength then give a water feed. Watering is usually between 2-3 days. This just starting happening.Any help is great. Thanks fellow farmers

I use gh flora series as well. Been doing so for the better part of 15yrs. I recommend lowering ph to 6.0 and using a transitional mix for first cpl wks of flowering. Mix the 3 parts in equal amounts 1:1:1 bloom , micro and grow.
Also, i wud cut out the plain water and feed every time.

Btw, there no such thing as a calmag deficiency!!!

D

DrOctogon

I use gh flora series as well. Been doing so for the better part of 15yrs. I recommend lowering ph to 6.0 and using a transitional mix for first cpl wks of flowering. Mix the 3 parts in equal amounts 1:1:1 bloom , micro and grow.
Also, i wud cut out the plain water and feed every time.

Btw, there no such thing as a calmag deficiency!!!

I was doing a transition feed of 4ml bloom 4ml grow and 4ml micro. Did a week of it. Would you keep ph at 6.0 the whole way? I’ve always bounced between 6.2-6.5. Never been down to 5

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Personally based off the small description I don’t think there is any deficiency at all. You are supplying all the needed nutes why would they be deficient.
My guess is that ph is a little high. There is some slight twist on some leaves. And I’d be willing to take a wild guess and say the temps got slightly low for a lil bit??

Top Bottom