Is this CBD plant ready to chop?

• Thread starter Budclarkson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budclarkson

7 weeks of flowering. Does this look ready or should I let go some more?

What happens early vs mid vs late with a CBD plant?

These were taken a couple of days ago.

Is this cbd plant ready to chop
Is this cbd plant ready to chop 2
Is this cbd plant ready to chop 3

Here’s a close up of trichomes this morning:

Is this cbd plant ready to chop 4

Is this cbd plant ready to chop 5

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
cbd plants you want to chop early rather than later..
those trichome pictures don’t really look good, looks like lots of damaged heads from handling or heat stress..

B

Budclarkson

cbd plants you want to chop early rather than later..
those trichome pictures don’t really look good, looks like lots of damaged heads from handling or heat stress..
The closeups are out of focus because I had a cheap loop over the phone camera lens.

It’s in the corner of the tent with the temp 74F pretty consistently. Dark purplish plant,

B

Budclarkson

Hopefully tomorrow I’ll have some better macro pics.

If I’m away for a couple of days during the drying or curing process will there be any issues?

For the curing containers, what’s a good square or rectangular container to use so I can manage less containers? Pop the lid and rotate the buds and relid?

B

Budclarkson

depends in a way.. can you control your temp and humidity for drying?

Can control humidity in the drying tent and temp of room is around 65-71F. When it starts getting hot I can connect a portable AC.

Is this accurate for temp and humidity? What is ideal?

Humidity should be 55-65% and temperatures 60-70°F; if your drying room is at these, you likely don't need a fan, only if your dry space goes above these ranges.

I also have a fan on low. I stopped it oscillating so it’s just indirectly circulating air. Sound good?

B

Budclarkson

Chopped, clipped most of the bigger fan leaves, and hung to dry with some garden wire.

You can see the fan just below. Small plant at 2FT tall.

9A976AD7 8A41 4E2F 996B 02EC2B103204

Top Bottom