Is this enough air flow

• Thread starter Budsonbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Budsonbuds

Budsonbuds

Hey fellow growers! Is this enough airflow. I got white powdery mildew with this amount of airflow and not sure why

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

You need to move new air into the space and the old air out. Little bit less watering.

Madmax

Madmax

You sure its pm bro.you usually get it when humidity is over 70%...got pics...

Thats plenty airflow.if fans always going and rh of 55- 60 you shouldnt b getting it unless it was introduced into your room..

Last edited:
IhatePM

IhatePM

One good wall fan would work. Or if you can find them, they make these 20w fans that clip right to the tent pole.

Budsonbuds

Budsonbuds

You sure its pm bro.you usually get it when humidity is over 70%...got pics...

Thats plenty airflow.if fans always going and rh of 55- 60 you shouldnt b getting it unless it was introduced into your room..

383FD427 5175 49CA 82C2 1358FB7F4323
PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

On paper the numbers seem fine and the airflow looks good. Any type of mildew usually comes from spikes in RH when the lights go off rather than high RH itself. Kind of like how humans don't get sick from the cold but usually from switching between warm and cold too often too fast. Plants are humans and humans are plants! We are all one! Yes i am high.

Budsonbuds

Budsonbuds

Low humidity days and high humidity nights = PM
Bought a big dehumidifier holds humidity at 50% at night so that should help. Day humdity was holding at 53% night went up like u said 60-65%. Have seen anymore leaves. Gonna do a hydrogen peroxide spray down and control humidity way better now.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What if I do low humidity nights running my dehu and high humidity days(within vpd range)
Thats what you want to do.... VPD does not matter at night the plants are hardly transpiring. They only really transpire during photosynthesis. Humidity at night i would say is better to be 10-15% low than during lights on

Budsonbuds

Budsonbuds

Thats what you want to do.... VPD does not matter at night the plants are hardly transpiring. They only really transpire during photosynthesis. Humidity at night i would say is better to be 10-15% low than during lights on
Nice! I ran my dehu and brought it down to 40% lights off with temp at 75 so I think my plants should see a difference. Thank you for your help, it is greatly appreciated

Top Bottom