Is this enough to break the dark cycle

• Thread starter wl300
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wl300

wl300

So here’s the deal basically probably messed up the hardening off process and now my clones and seeds are starting to preflower next week will probably start some buds which I don’t want here is a photo of my plants lined up is this enough light to interrupt the dark period here and there after sun down?

Is this enough to break the dark cycle
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Maybe, maybe not. I've found the problem with competing with the sun is the sun almost always wins. I've seen plants indoors under 18-6 start flowering because a window was left uncovered and the sun's light was obviously much stronger and in the end made the plants flower because it was mid-winter. In your case, that might work, depending on how much daylight you're getting each day..

I'm more curious to know why they started flowering in the first place - can you give us a little more information such as strain, soil type, water/feeding schedule, did you just move these outside from indoors? What's their story?

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
and now my clones and seeds are starting to preflower next week will probably start some buds
preflowers don't mean they are going to flower.
it means they are mature and could be flipped, but that requires uninterupted darkness for 12-10h for several consecutive days

wl300

wl300

It’s because I fucked up hardening off is why the flowered like I said I just wanna know if it’s enough to disrupt the dark period

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It’s because I fucked up hardening off is why the flowered like I said I just wanna know if it’s enough to disrupt the dark period
Hiw did you fuck up hardening them off is the question? What exactly do you think you fucked up?

This will help determine the right answer.

If you asking about the brightness in the photo while i cannot say the intensity its more than adequate to prevent flowering and to cause revegging if you so desire that.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Hiw did you fuck up hardening them off is the question? What exactly do you think you fucked up?

This will help determine the right answer.

If you asking about the brightness in the photo while i cannot say the intensity its more than adequate to prevent flowering and to cause revegging if you so desire that.

I think he's asking about the rope light stretched across the plants - I didn't notice it at first, either.

mancorn

mancorn

Looks to me like the plants are outside. Even if they were in shade all day for weeks it’s not going to flip. There’s still a ton of light in shade.

wl300

wl300

Here is the final look of the grow any recommendations would be helpful for next year

6A3909D4 AC3A 4343 812A A8B2980375F1
E4426ABF 34AD 4D52 A055 AD8CDC33AF7B
wl300

wl300

Where exactly would you put fans I have 2 box fans 2 small 8 inch fans and 1 16 inch wall fan

Top Bottom