Is this enough twisting to be concerned about?

• Thread starter Purfict
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purfict

Not sure if I should be worried about this, some leaves seem to be drooping downwards and twisting. This is 4 days after watering, no nutes added yet. They’re 24 days from sprout.

Is this enough twisting to be concerned about
Is this enough twisting to be concerned about 2
Is this enough twisting to be concerned about 3
Is this enough twisting to be concerned about 4
Is this enough twisting to be concerned about 5
Is this enough twisting to be concerned about 6
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Not sure if I should be worried about this, some leaves seem to be drooping downwards and twisting. This is 4 days after watering, no nutes added yet. They’re 24 days from sprout.
Could they be a bit overwatered?
Or maybe some humidity issue?

P

Purfict

Could they be a bit overwatered?
Or maybe some humidity issue?
Maybe they’re thirsty, I was planning on watering them tomorrow when their lights turn on. They were last watered 5 days ago but their soil passed the two knuckle test today. The only time humidity changes from around 60% would be during their night (noon-6 pm) from the temperature changing.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
how warm is it.
How close to the light and is it on 100% or do you have it dimmed

P

Purfict

how warm is it.
How close to the light and is it on 100% or do you have it dimmed
MH light 600W at 60% power, it’s about 35 inches above the plant. temp is a steady 74 during the day and doesn’t go past 64 at all. I actually just had a power issue so they just got an extra 2 hours of dark but luckily I was smart enough to plan ahead and get them used to 6 hours of dark. Hopefully 1 night that’s two hours longer won’t cause any serious issues, so long as I can get a new breaker dedicated to my tent alone.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Tbh I’ve had seedlings do that on the first true leaves as long as the new growth is good I wouldn’t fuss to much about it

Latest posts

Top Bottom