Is This Fox Farms Product Ok For Regular Growth Or Just For Flowering?

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeb437

mikeb437

I bought fox farms "big bloom" liquid plant food several months ago because I planned on a new grow but I'm not sure if this is just for flowering or if this is for general feeding. Going hydro... using the cubes. Do you need to post an url to post a pic on this site??

Smerb

Smerb

I bought fox farms "big bloom" liquid plant food several months ago because I planned on a new grow but I'm not sure if this is just for flowering or if this is for general feeding. Going hydro... using the cubes. Do you need to post an url to post a pic on this site??
No just go to upload file. Bloom is for flowering. But used in conjunction with a grow and micro/macro/boost, whatever the product line calls for...

mikeb437

mikeb437

Yea i figured this was just for budding. Dont know why i didnt buy the regular plant food. Ugh. Tnanks!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

"Tiger Bloom" is their bloom nute and "Grow Big" is the veg formula.

"Big Bloom" is their organic certified plant food for supplementing organic gardens or to go with the 2 bottles above as a flavor enhancer and natural pk boost. Also contains micronutrients.

They suggest starting with this in their ocean forest as you don't need more nitrogen first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom