Is this from salt build up?

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamk911

jamk911

Week 6 flower starting.. everything seems fine this plant has however had very gangly growth budsite wise.. (alot of small sites throughout as opposed to a few large ones per usual)..
Anyways.. sisters are in great health with larger buds... and none of this massive fullblown leaf bending..
Any clues to what the bending is from... temps may be getting to cold at night.. between 65 and 75.. ..i was wondering if it may be a salt build up though.. using cns bloom every watering half strength =t or maybe over watering.. started watering every other day as i noticed the bigger 2 needed it..

Is this from salt build up
jamk911

jamk911

For reference heres her sisters.. same strain and day planted and all

20220213 055501
20220213 055302
royfree2grow

royfree2grow

If you want to know if it's salt build up check your media- slurry, pour through, RO. Check your pH as well, do pH tests to the media and sap to know where you at.

jamk911

jamk911

Both from seed I assume and not clones?
Yes from seed. This ones always been the finnicky one. I didnt know if itd even make it to be honest..
And ph is an issue here in new jersey. The tap water runs above 8 lol.

jamk911

jamk911

Looks like they are running away from the light to me.
Maybe I dont really know. It is a very bright light for small space. But theyre a good 2 feet away (took top shelf out of closet and drilled light suspensions to cieling hooks lol.
Its an aglex 2000w (about 450w draw power) for a 4x2 closet

Homesteader

Homesteader

Probably genetic is my guess. Doesn't look stressed/locked out/deficient/excessive. Looks healthy just different

Top Bottom