Is This Getting Out All Tane

• Thread starter Condo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Condo

I take 8 grams of product. Grind it up and place it into a honey bee extractor tube. I put 3 coffee filters on it and blasted into a pyrex dish lined with parchment paper. I live in the South so the liquid remaining will evaporate in an hour underneath a cloth. I then take the parchment paper which is covered with a oily substance. Place it into a nuwave oven for 3 hours at 120 degrees. When I remove the parchment paper. And let it cool it becomes very brittle. I fold a parchment paper in half tap in a few times it all falls to the bottom in a pile of yellowish glass shards. Very small like dust I have to press them together very hard and I have about a gram and a half of wax that is yellow and translucent. It doesn't appear to have any butane in it . It's yellow translucent in case very good. Is it possible I have gotten all of the butane out in this process?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You would need to vac purge it or let it sit for a few days to get most of the remaining solvent and oil out. You will never remove all of the fuel oil from butane blasted product, that's why it is better to do qwiso extractions, no worry about smoking fossil fuels.

C

Condo

That got my attention.buy I Google's QWiso,and that made it seem difficult.could you dummy it a little for me,so I can try it.

Thanks

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I prefer qwet (ethanol extraction ) vs qwiso for eating or smoking. I use 153 proof diesel ethanol. 1 liter bottle for 19.00

R

rascali

"You would need to vac purge it or let it sit for a few days to get most of the remaining solvent and oil out. You will never remove all of the fuel oil from butane blasted product, that's why it is better to do qwiso extractions, no worry about smoking fossil fuels."

Ya, that's just ignorant talk, and if thats the extent of your knowledge on the matter you shouldn't be posting on the topic.

To the original poster, yes you got most of the butane ( totally organic and FDA approved, btw), enjoy.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Butane, Isobutane, Propane and Isopentane are volatile substances derived from petroleum and natural gas. These ingredients are used in cosmetics and personal care products as a replacements for chlorofluorocarbons, or CFC propellants, some of which have been shown to have negative effects on the environment.
This is the ingredients of vector butane, one of the most popular butanes for bho.

SECTION II- Summary of Hazards & Composition
SUBSTANCE: Butane Percent: 60.00
CAS#: 106-87-8 Synonyms: n-Butane, Tetrane
SUBSTANCE: iso-Butane Percent: 29.00
CAS#: 75-28-5 Synonyms: 2-Methylpropane, Trlmethylethane
SUBSTANCE: Propane Percent: 11.00

CAS#: 75-98-6 Synonyms: LPG, Dimethylmethane, Propylhydride

I am not confident enough that, for one the butane is really as pure and contaminant free as they say, and two that all of those petroleum derived chemicals are just evaporating out of the resin into the air and leaving no trace behind to be vaporized into my lungs.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/qwet.79462/

C

Condo

If I don't use butane. What the process? Steps that you sugest.cause the concentrate I get now taste just like the flowers and will crack at 72 degrees Fahrenheit, ./ how can I tell the purity of concentrate. Looks killer

Top Bottom