Is this good or bad?

• Thread starter Cosala562
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

It looks to me like you have an autoflowering strain, or you've put them out too early in the season and the plant thinks it's fall. Looking closer, I notice a bunch of little yellow structures that look a bit like tiny bananas- these could be male flowers, indicating that your plant is showing hermaphrodite characteristics. This could be the strain, and it could easily be the stress from being put into flower so early.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ive read that high N can help them reveg. but yeah...that one is a herm.

Pretty Pink Hairs though! :)

are they in Pots? or the ground?

Take it from me...reveg sucks...I would cover them (lite dep) and go with the flow...er

soserthc1

soserthc1

they def should of been vegged long unless they are autoflower strains , either way not worth the time growing out a plant that would only yield a quarter oz if that on the first and the second - should be tossed - but dont discouraged if at first you dont succeed try again. You have tons of great growers on here and tons of books to read... get a copy of jose cortveres book the bible and robert c clark -marijuana botany and your good to go...... knowledge is power and nothing like smoking some killer bud you have grown yourself, never to hear a seed burst in your joint again and if it does your actually mad that you did not collect it....

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Sose; Hey I just noticed your sig. line...Awesome Quote! ...Freedoms what it all about man. :)

Edit to add; Keep us Posted Cosala!

Top Bottom