Is this Granddaddy Purple?

• Thread starter ~Highagain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
~Highagain

~Highagain

Was hoping for some help identifying this cut, I had some issues with pm a little after I got the cut and mislabeled a few things. I tried to identify it by checking out peoples pics here but every cut looks different in veg, at least to me. Anyway any help would be great, thanks.

This is the only pic I have so far, will take more if needed.

gdp.jpg

C

CHEVYBOX

LOL!! thats like asking if this is a pot plant? Absolutly no way of telling by looking at a plant in veg with out some type of refrence!

~Highagain

~Highagain

LOL!! thats like asking if this is a pot plant? Absolutly no way of telling by looking at a plant in veg with out some type of refrence!

So I guess thats a no then. Thanks

But really have you grown GDP? If you did Im sure it would look familiar, or doesnt, simple as that.
SO dont LOL me, And dont be an ass over a simple question.

S

speedracer1508

Nah that ain't Gdp I've had her since like 6 years ago and I can tell just but the leaf, sorry to say that ain't it, the leaves are more bubblely

T

TreFarmer

That there is a Bubba Kush.

My instant guess also. I wish I had a more current pic of this little gal, she is my first clone pulled off my Pure Katsu Cut Bubba Kush mother. Then I read his post and compared, and looked at my girls.
download-21.jpg
Pretty close at this stage, definitely some family traits in common:)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
did the plant have pm? if so i don't think its gdp pretty sure gdp is Pm resistant.

vaporedout

vaporedout

heres my GDP's from fruitridge club..... they got a few PM spots in veg, but after that in flower, nothing...... my sour grapes in that same room, same time had PM so possibly gdp is a lil resistant. good luck

DSC05819
D

DaHaRvEsToR

Looks like all the GDP I have grown,shoots all the way up every branch very bushy fat fan leaves. its GDP

~Highagain

~Highagain

Hey thanks for all your help everyone. I have her flowering now for a little over 3 weeks now. I will take some pics tonight and post them up.
But this cut as long as I had now has not once had a spot of pm on it. Others in the garden did but not this one.

C

CaliGrapes007

Yur plant does not look like GDP!!!! The color of the plant and the formation of fan leaves does not match what ive seen!! Ive grown gdp a few times!! And see it all the time here in Cali. Prolly be able to tell u more if u post pics of budding in weeks 5 to 8

true grit

true grit

just post some flower pics when ya can- should be easy to tell.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here she is outdoors..looks a little more sativa don than the one you show, that one kinda looks like my Mendo Purps

Tex

090927FrontRange38
DSCN2369
DSCN2370
DSCN2371
DSCN2425
DSCN2467
DSCN2468
DSCN2469
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Wow. lookin nice out there on the range!!!! Great work bro!!

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

TK those look beautiful bro. Hoping my GDP ends up like that.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Thats the GDP I have had around for a minute, ran the shit out of it indoors for a few years also, the color really expresses itself intensley outside though.

Tex

Top Bottom