Is this green gelato ready
Is this green gelato ready 2
Is this green gelato ready 3
Is this green gelato ready 4
Is this green gelato ready 5
Is this green gelato ready 6

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

IMO definitely. You can chop it all or experiment and take main tops now and minors in another week or so weather permitting. I almost never take entire plant because it’s so damn much work but if bud rot or PM is an issue, chop away. Looks like a nice pound+ dry.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

In my opinion I like to take them ss long as possible. Is it healthy 🥰 how is the weather looking for the next week? If everything looks OK I would try another week. You get a better overall harvest to enjoy 😉 🙌

Diesel21

Diesel21

In my opinion I like to take them ss long as possible. Is it healthy 🥰 how is the weather looking for the next week? If everything looks OK I would try another week. You get a better overall harvest to enjoy 😉 🙌
Partly sunny and 60 for the next four days. I haven’t watered in 4 days. Should I water again or just let it ride?

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

How do the pots feel? If they need water give the some but not a full watering just enough to keep the soil biological life alive.

Diesel21

Diesel21

IMO definitely. You can chop it all or experiment and take main tops now and minors in another week or so weather permitting. I almost never take entire plant because it’s so damn much work but if bud rot or PM is an issue, chop away. Looks like a nice pound+ dry.
I do have a couple small spots of rot. I think I may start and take some tops. Should be a decent yielder. It’s 8’ In diameter and 7 1/2’ tall.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

In the ground I would let them ride as long it get water from the deeper roots.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
plant looks great!
what breeder did that version of gelato?
doesn’t look like any white powdery mildew?
i grew a beautiful gelato dream outdoors along with some friends who did and all the plants were healthy till the end! huge yielders too and some of the best smoke ever..
i’m gonna grow it again outdoors just because of the mildew resistance and fantastic high..
gelato dream- anesia seeds..

Diesel21

Diesel21

plant looks great!
what breeder did that version of gelato?
doesn’t look like any white powdery mildew?
i grew a beautiful gelato dream outdoors along with some friends who did and all the plants were healthy till the end! huge yielders too and some of the best smoke ever..
i’m gonna grow it again outdoors just because of the mildew resistance and fantastic high..
gelato dream- anesia seeds..
Yea no mildew at all. I believe it’s royal queen

Top Bottom