Is this heat 3
Is this heat 4
Is this heat 5
Is this heat 6
Is this heat 7
Is this heat 8

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

What are these little white spots and dots? do you use anything white like Dolomite or de or even a humidifier?

Screenshot 20200620 190643 Chrome
Screenshot 20200620 190551 Chrome
Screenshot 20200620 190530 Chrome

Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

Or maybe you could help her instead of being a wise-ass?

Deleted my other post, guess you don't need my help after all ..enjoy the bugs 😝
I need your help I wasn’t being a wise ass. I’m sorry if I was. I didn’t mean to be.

Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

Burnt tips, Spots could be a few things, but the curled leaves ect. I see a nute burn / over watering before she even got em.

Bugs are likely given the other issues wet soil attracts lot of shit.
Thank you so much I don’t want to loose them.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I need your help I wasn’t being a wise ass. I’m sorry if I was. I didn’t mean to be.
Hi WS you need a white oil look through my pics and you will see it I've put it up so many times now I use it in veg you can get it off eBay Echo Oil it's organic certification is on there .

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey wild , I think beach was calling me a wise ass , not you
Sorry if I insulted , I was just teasing ...
You know I respect your advice.....

dire wolf

dire wolf

Thank you so much I don’t want to loose them.
Hey wild , do you have a jewelers loup or magnifier glass , or app to use for magnification
Get one , you can buy a cheap Home Depot magnifier glass...
Look closely under the leaf , if you have mites you will see them , but if you are going to continue growing you will need something to see the litter buggers ,
Snip off the leafs that have damage and throw them away , pick up any dead leaf in your medium if any leaf has fallen off ....

If the damage is nute burn , or any other neglect from a previous grow " your gift " it will most likely straighten itself out in a week or two , just observe new growth and see how the new tips look , they should look green and healthy , if not you will need to think about your medium , your watering methods , your temperatures ,and determine if there are pests damaging your plants ,
The product " spinosad " is a good one to use for various pests and it's organic

Top Bottom