Is This Hemp Or Marijuana

• Thread starter grasshoper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grasshoper

grasshoper

Man those are some fine looking sativa broads! I guess it's not only indicas that grow in Pakistan huh? And who waters them plants?
These are actually not the finest looking... I just took pics of what was right outside my house...if I scout around in the area, there are better looking plants... and after 30 mins drive up in the mountains, the plants gets better with bigger Indica leaves, bigger than the size of my palm....the only down side is that I have to wait till October till these bud out

jipp

jipp

These are actually not the finest looking... I just took pics of what was right outside my house...if I scout around in the area, there are better looking plants... and after 30 mins drive up in the mountains, the plants gets better with bigger Indica leaves, bigger than the size of my palm....the only down side is that I have to wait till October till these bud out

that would be cool to just go get wild herb. heh, sorta like hre when we would go hunt mushrooms and shit.

i bet there some real gems to be found in them hills.
be sure to take a picture, id love to see wild herb left alone to its own devices.
chris.

grasshoper

grasshoper

that would be cool to just go get wild herb. heh, sorta like hre when we would go hunt mushrooms and shit.

i bet there some real gems to be found in them hills.
be sure to take a picture, id love to see wild herb left alone to its own devices.
chris.
These are from my previous visits but will take more pictures... still struggling to decide whether these are MJ or Hemp...wouldn't know until I try few

Mj
2012 10 29 133322
Toaster79

Toaster79

Yes...BTW its impossible to kill all the males caz there are so many of them

I know, right?

Man! You need to share this love with the world. You've got some real good shit on hand to make some stellar new crosses. If you ever decide to share some of those gazillion seeds that grow out there let me know. I WANT THEM!

Latest posts

Top Bottom